Fabby Followers

Saturday 30 December 2017

Brrrr soooooo cold

Hey hope you all enjoyed Christmas, we had a fab time but...... Daughter came to visit for a few days and then got snowed in so had to stay longer , yesterday at last managed to get home but it was a long journey - It's been bitterly cold so decided to make a project with some sunshine
and here she is Winnie Aloha
I have used one of the lovely Winnie Dies
borrowing flowers from Winnie Chic
and the bows from Miss Winnie
I also used the fun cloud shapes Fluffy Clouds
and popped it all on

Aloha was cut out on my portrait
Thank you for looking
and wishing you all a great 2018
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...