Fabby Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

L'il Miss Sugarpops ~in a fish bowl

I'm just having sooooo much fun this week , playing with the ubber sweet new digis
check them out 
Here
For my card today I have coloured up the lovely Sugarpops
Lil Miss Mermaid
I have coloured up using Lyra pencils
The fish bowl was cut on my portrait and I added in some elements from the fab 
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles

I added Pan Pastels for the water ~ love getting messy with these
I also added some glossy accents for water droplets
but...... I have a new camera, and it just isn't playing fair,
* Okay what is needed is really some patience on my behalf and to read the manual*

How much fun is she having!
Thank You for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Angies Digital Stamps - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
Sheepski - Girls Rule
Di's Digis - Summer Days
Daring Cardmakers - By the Sea

7 comments:

Miri said...

Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week. I love exploring all the lovely details ... the water droplets are great and the sentiment is perfect for your nautical scene.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jan, I love that you put this whole scene in a fishbowl! How creative. :-D Thanks so much for entering our "Girlz Rule" challenge at SheepSki Designs this month. Thanks for supporting us and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Dawn said...

I love your mermaid and her pink hair. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Céline said...

so cute !!!
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Angelnorth said...

Cute! Love the shaped card base. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle, good luck!!! Amy DT

Marlies said...

An adorable card. I love the fishbowl idea. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...