Fabby Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Pergola Card - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Thursday to you all
I have had tons of fun in my craft room this week 
and today I am so happy to share my pergola card with you.
I cut this out on my portrait using the lovely file from Sandra that you can find in the store right here, If you love to make 3d bits its definatly worth a visit , you do not need to own a cutting machine 

I used the lovely new hemp embossed card from Papermill Direct for my base , its lovely and weighty and very beautiful and perfect for Christmas cards

I covered over with papers from Winnie Winterland Collection,  leaving a small edge of hemp still showing
The main charaters are also from the collection along with the bows
I borrowed the cutie robins from Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun
The tree is from Frosted Winter
and I have used the Lamp die from the 


So there you have all my links - I decoupaged some of the bits on the characters but that nasty winter weather is here which plays havoc with my camera! I also used splashes of glitter here and there

I loved the foresty feel , I did not start out with that in mind but it just grew
Thank you for stopping by Today 
I would like to enter this into
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Merry Christmas Challenge - Use a Die Cut
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Incredible! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
~DT Janis

What I Created Next said...

Awesome make with lots of fab cute details xx

Mel Gee said...

Wow this is amazing. So much detail.


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
Hugs Shell xx

Julie Reed said...

Just Awesome Jan x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...