Fabby Followers

Friday 20 May 2016

Happy 7th Birthday - Polkadoodles Crafting

Wow what a really special post this is
Polkadoodles has turned 7 this month- How amazing is that!
I have been with them for the last few years and I so enjoy being part of the DT I feel so lucky.
We get to work with the most amazing images and products
So of course our Challenge this time is Birthdays

So I really wanted to celebrate this Birthday by making something special
Maybe a large cake?
I cut the cake on my portrait 
and decorated using Winnie Fruit Punch and  Lavender Tea
It was hard to take a photo but the butterflies printed onto acetate just jump of the cake.
But Alas........ The cake itself was not enough - It showed none of the pretty papers
Sooooooo what better than to have cake with a cup of tea
Inserts Tea cup and Tea Pot (both again cut on my portrait)
I used the lovely Butterfly paper to decorate (can you see the theme here) From Winnie Sugar Sprinkles
I then made some little cup cakes, just used pink and white card , the sprinkles are Liquid Pearls - Finished off with some fruit from Winnie Fruit Punch.

It was at this point things really took over as I popped them on my kitchen side to take photo's , I was pleased with it but........ No ice cream , Definatly no 7th party can be without Ice Cream, what a sin!!
This was all getting rather large now so it was time to move plans and the party now ended up being a garden party - much more room to make a few more fun things.
So here we have the Ice cream man (now he is actually the Lollipop Man from Work & Play 12 - he is a brilliant Multi- Tasker)
and 
Winnie make a list from Winnie Fruit Punch ( I just swapped her pencil for an ice cream)

Then I spotted it ........... It would sit perfectly in my garden party
Everyone Loves some Popcorn (except I did'nt have any - so I swapped the popcorn for mini mallows - one for the cart two for me , you get the idea)
This time using another charater from Work and Play 12 - Fast Food (I just snipped the straw from his drink and cut away his background)

Okay Party almost complete ......hmmmmmm need something for entertainment ......
Of course the Dinousel !!!

This time using animals from Sticks and Bones collection and 
the image - Riding High
also used a few of my Granddaughters straws ...sssshhhhhhh
Party almost complete - Just to add a little (actually quite big) bunting  made from 
Elements - Winston



And of course to invite along a few guests so others you will spot in the slide show below but not in above photos are
Work and Play 12 - Barista x 2 (one with dark hair other with blonde)



So .... Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit to the party please help yourselves to a slice of cake
xx
I would like to enter this into
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Happy Anything


20 comments:

CG said...

Happy Birthday Polka Doodles! What a gorgeous tea party you've created! Really stunning.

Jane Savage said...

Currently picking my jaw up off the floor, Jan!!! Mind-blowing!!!!
Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Karon said...

Jan Jan Jan - these are so super cool! WOW! Beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Moni said...

Wow and wow!!!!!! Super stunning make, you rock!!!!!!

ScrappyHorses said...

This is absolutely adorable!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Diane Louise J said...

WOW these are absolutely beautiful... Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely projects… Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge…
[Diane-Louise DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow these are all fabulous,what a brilliant creation and a lot of work.
Thank you for sharing with us here at World Wide Open DT Challenge today and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Again, brilliant.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Unknown said...

wow and double wow,you have been busy,just simply stunning Jan,thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Oh my these are fantastic well done for the gorgeous tea party what a way to celebrate. Love Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects!!! Thanks fr playing at TTCRD with us this week... I hope I will see you again soon!
Hugs,

Alessandra - DT

TRACEY MO said...

Wow you have been busy! All gorguss projects. Love the paper & images.

Thanks for joining us at ID this time

Dt tracey

Caz said...

What a gorgeous make Jan...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again next month..

Caz x
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
My Blog

Tracey said...

WOW! These are stunning :o)
Thanks for joining us xx
Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning stunning stunning xx

Norma said...

Oh my goodness these are all adorable, love them all!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
Hugs,
Norma

Annette said...

WOW!! This is just amazing. You've been so busy making all these, and they're GORGEOUS.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
My Mum's Craft Shop,
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely pinktastic hun, a celebration!. Thanks for playing along at ITP. Hugs xx

Bev said...

Imagining this as a table display ~ such a talking point. You are so talented x

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha-your projects did take on a life of their own, one inspiring the next one. I saw this lovely set somewhere as a winner of a challenge you linked to, but can't remember which one...don't forget to check!
Wonderful!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us in our May Shilouette Challenge Showcase.

♥ Sue Kment

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...