Fabby Followers

Saturday 2 April 2016

Winnie - Fruit Punch - New Release -- Polkadoodles Crafting take 2

Hope your Saturday is going good

 this is my second post today using the lovely
new release from our lovely Nikky from Polkadoodles

Image 1

Absolutly amazing and for now .... pop across to our facebook group and pick up the launch party code for 10% off!!

This time I have made a hanging bow that I cut on my portrait , there is a first time for everything and this was my first attempt .

I have used the lovely character
Such a pretty Miss!
How adorable are all the flowers , just love the colours - there really are so many in this collection you will be spoilt for choice - I just added in a few pearls to the centers.
the adorable backing papers and off course you cannot miss those cutie butterflies 
xx


I would like to enter this into
Fussy and Fancy - Pastel Colours
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Flowers with ribbon
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Thats Crafty - All things bright and beautiful
As you like it - Bingo - Purple, Pearls Ribbon - My favourite because I love the colour, Pearls are so very useful when finishing of projects, and Ribbon who doesnt just love ribbon  

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I just had to come over for a closer look!
I adore this make, I also need to know where the cut file was from and also how the devil do you add a slide show to your blog??
You are such a clever lady.
hugs xx Cara xx

Karon said...

Jan, this is absolutely stunning !!! WOW!

Jane said...

What a clever bow and such a sweet image.Thanks for joining in with our spring challenge over at Country View Challenges x
Jane DT

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my my this is fabulous! I love the design and super cute image...thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Pastels"...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card, love the design.

Craftyfield said...

Such an original shape! The character is very cute and all these flowers "say" Spring to me. Thank you for joining us at Country View Challenges.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bow and the flowers look stunning. THanks so much for entering your beautiful creation in the challenge at Through The Purple Haze this fortnight, Jackie DT x

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous and so pretty! Gorgoeus! lovely to see you at As You Like It challenge
hugs Samantha xx

Sid said...

What a fabulous little hanger ! So delicately decorated ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous project, Jan. You are so super creative. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents wtih us in our Flowers and Ribbon Challenge. We hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen, DT Member
Really Reasonable Ribbon

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

This is a pretty tag and a great addition to our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

Leslie said...

Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Flowers" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, RRR DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just a gorgeous Bow you have created here. Stunning colours and papers used and the image is just divine and beautifully coloured too.
Very impressed with how you have illustrated on your blog. Great work.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Anonymous said...

Fabulous bow card. Thank you so much for joining and supporting our new challenge, Classic Design Team Open Challenge DT Lori xx

Monika Gulyas said...

Thank you for joining our April Challenge at Country View Challenges and for sharing with us your lovely flower hanging!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...