Fabby Followers

Thursday 28 April 2016

Magic Garden - Polkadoodles Crafting

Wooohoooo
who saw the lovely Nikky on Create and Craft yesterday?

If you missed it you can catch up here

Today I am sharing with you an envelope box - This is one of the templates that is on Magic Garden
I loved making this , It was such an easy template and I will sure be making many more of these.
Decorated with the elements of Magic Garden and just added a postage stamp at the end
xx


I would like to enter this into
Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO pretty from a pretty set.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan this is gorgeous. Love Alison xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw.

Kym (Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies Design Team Member)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...