Fabby Followers

Friday 4 March 2016

Lily Bug Love

Happy Friday to you all.
Lots of snow about in the UK today
so thought I would share a spring make with you.

I have used the lovely Lily Bug love collection

I cut the watering can on my portrait in Kraft card so it was nice and sturdy.
From there on in it was Lily non stop
The character I used was 
Lily Bug Love Big Heart - you can buy her as a seperate digi to colour up

I much prefer the collections full of lushness, The papers, flowers, bugs , mushrooms. I added some nice bright pearls to finish

I adore the sentiment - perfect for my project and a Birthday

I would like to enter this into
Aud Sentiments - Easter/Spring
Creative Knockouts - Flower Power
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - Spring
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Think Spring
Pearly Sparkles - Girly and Pearly


8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a precious project! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINK SPRING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

What I Created Next said...

Lushness my lovely xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable and beautiful project! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Crafty Pearly said...

Stunning... I love all the elements on your make. Well done you. I'm your newest follower :) Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

Lisa B said...

What an absolutely perfect portrayal of SPRING!! Amazingly done!! Great job putting it all together and high five on your coloring!!
Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters "THINK SPRING" Challenge. Have a great day!
Happy Crafting,
Lisa
SOC DT Member

Michelle said...

Such adorble project. Lovely details and images.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck, Michelle (DT)

Tamie said...

Your watering can with flowers is simply put phenomenal!! Wow this is an amazing creation. Thank you for sharing your amazing creation with us at Creative Knockouts Flower Power Challenge.

Tamie DT

Norma said...

WOW! Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
Hugs,
Norma

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...