Fabby Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Work & Play 12

Did you see it???
The Create & Craft Show yesterday with our lovely Nikky
Wowser how fantastic
If you missed it you can , MUST watch it here
It featured the fantastic brand new
Work & Play 12


Today I am sharing another one of my makes with you
a bendy card
I have not made one of these for so long , I don't know why I loved making it and I loved the end result
**They are definatly on my more to do list**

This time I mixed things up a little using The Male Runner, Cute kitty, how totes adorable!!
Poodles, these can be purchased seperatly but it really is much better value to buy the whole download or CD

Also from the collection I have used those sweet little snails, I DO NOT call them sweet when they are eating my plants in the garden! The birds, the beautiful papers and the leaves which I tried to build to look like a tree

A perfect morning run!


Thank you for looking
xx
 I would like to enter into
Cardz 4 Guys - Birds of a Feather
Mod Squad - Animal Fun
Crafting for all Seasons - 3 of a kind - 2 dogs 1 cat
Little Red Wagon - Furry Friends
Moo Mania - Favourite Pet
Paper Shelter - Animal Magic

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card Cas, love his "walking past the fence"

froebelsternchen said...

An amazing card! Lovely and beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
oxo
Susi

JanR said...

Fab card! Bendy cards are cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Creaine said...

wow great job!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)

JayBe said...

This is a fab digital design - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Totally awesome love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons. Helen DT

Anna said...

Fab card! cute images :)Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck in the challenge.
Hugs Anna

Peggy T. said...

What a beautiful bendy card. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

Peggy T.
Mod Squad DT

Cazro said...

A super card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...