Fabby Followers

Friday 19 February 2016

Spring Greens

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 


This week our Challenge is ...... Spring Greens



I'm really not a lover of the colour green but I love colouring with the Graph'It greens, yes I know strange is me. I got to colour this cutie Gnome Girl on cupcake , you can find her in the store here - Her cupcake cried out for some icing so I used a little fluffy stuff, I also used a smidge of glitter on her hat rim - I loved the colour Palettes this week, I find they really inspire me, definatly worth a go if you have lost your Mo Jo
The colours I used
4125, 4145, 4150, 3120
7220, 8210, 8245, 8110, 8280, 8115, 8290, 8220, 8240, 8260


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You may not like green, but you certainly know how to use it, this is gorgeous.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...