Fabby Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

Chocolates or Carrots?

Sooooooooo excited to be back again today to share more of the adorable Winnie

You can find her in the store as a complete download , a CD or smaller sets like flowers, papers or even just the images 

This time I am sharing a matching bag and card
I used the lovely Design Sheet 7 to start me off
adding in an extra paper and a few bits from the emblies section

This Character is called - No Time To Diet


I just love the sentiment!! How much fun is that!



I sugar coated the eggs and chocolate with glossy accents - good enough to eat I think!

I adored making this and love working with pink, my absolute fav


(Bella please don't hunt the hidden chick this time - there is'nt one haha)

I would like to enter into
Catch The Bug - Colours
In The Pink - So Cute
Crafty Creations - Eat or Drink
Fresh Brewed Designs - So Girly
TTCRD - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Card for a friend


3 comments:

Sue said...

Your card and gift bag are absolutely beautiful. I love your pretty designs with all the lovely details you have added, and such a gorgeous image too. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

Theresa said...

lovely pair created here. great embellies. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck,Theresa DT.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Min said...

This is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Color Challenge this week. We hope you'll join us today for our new Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...