Fabby Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Lets get that spook on



Have you seen the new releases in Polkadoodles Store OMG
I love Halloween and Autumn my favourite time of the year 

 

Here is a quick looksie at some of the bundles, you can buy seperates and some great seperate digis so make sure you follow the link here and pop and check out the goodies





I decided to make a halloween banner I made a Christmas one a few weeks back and really enjoyed it . Everything I have used is from the above collections  and some digi's just added a few bits of ribbon and a few gems here and there ( The Alphabet I borrowed from The Frosted Winter Collection , just changed the colours a little to suit )
The digis have been coloured with a mixture of Graph'It markers and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils
Spooky Mummy can be found here

Spooky Dracula is here


Spooky Witch is here

I would like to enter this into
Brown Sugar - Not a card
Fussy and Fancy - Fantasy
The Stamping Boutique - Banners

7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh woweeeeee Jan !! Sooooooo much work has gone into this and its FABULOUS sweetie !! You are clever....

hugs Diane xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is fantastic - love it x

Beth Brovold said...

Oh how fabulous Jan! So unique and well done...thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
Take care,
Beth

cass said...

Fun banner. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes but a card" challenge.

What I Created Next said...

wowser wowser wowser. Great work Scatty dear !!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Fussy and Fancy Friday and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

Pat K said...

Wow these are fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Pat k xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...