Fabby Followers

Saturday 30 May 2015

Gazebo full of Fairies

Happy Saturday Everyone
I am here to share a project that I have been working on for the last few days
It seems ages ago that I really got lost in a big project so to say I was away with fairies is an under statement

First of all I will introduce you to the Fairies I used in this project
Serenity Resting - Serenity Joyful - Serenity Blossom
All can be purchased seperatly or as a whole collection here


all coloured with Graph'It Markers and Polychromos
Glamour dust to the wings
The Gazebo was cut on my portrait using paper  from the lovely 
I added some pearls to the gazebo to finish that off












The Toadstool Border also cut on Portrait
The File can be found here


I really enjoyed making this up , Its quite big almost 12inches high but needed to be big enough to house the Fairies
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Catz - Spring Time
TTCRD - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Challenge up your life - Digistamps
Little Claires - Outdoors
Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's - ATG Bright and Colourful
Creative Cutting Challenge - Summer

9 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

A stunning masterpiece. So much work and well worth it. Absolutely one of my favourite makes of yours xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful Jan thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Blossom Cards said...

fabulous project thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Lori Turner said...

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous project Jan!!! Love all those adorable fairies! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful project...the fairies are so lovely! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day :)

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome can I have one of these in my back garden. Fab creation Jan and thanks for sharing at CC

Lilian said...

Wow! Beautiful project!
Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my this is an amazing project, you must have the patience of Job! I love it all.

Diane said...

Wonderful elegant creation Jan !!

Dt hat now on...thanks so much for joining us a this month at Little Claires !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...