Fabby Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Jacque With Lily

What a lovely image, is'nt she just so cute
This was a Facebook Freebie 
artbymiran

She was sooooo lovely to colour up am sure I will use her lots.
I spent ages in the  Etsy store yesterday deciding which digi to use next, there is so much lushness I was spoilt for choice and still dont know which one to pick. I can see a new addiction starting right here!!

I coloured Jacque with Lily using 

Skin 4115, 4155, 4170, 3210
Hair 3290, 3280, 3250, 3210, 4110
Blue 7170, 7165, 7160, 7130
Green 8190, 8160, 8150

A little glamour dust on eye-lids
A grass and fence die
Clouds and tag cut on portrait
a touch of tumbled glass distress ink
Lots of Liquid Pearls
Ribbon and a bow completed my tag
xx
I would like to enter this into
artbymiran - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - Not Square




8 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous Jan !! I must get into Fabebook.......

hugs Diane xx

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable Jan!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Aunty Sue said...

oh Jan this is lush love the colour you picked and all the pearls yummy

Mrs Beez said...

A stunning tag with fabulous colouring. I adore that picket fence. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dortesjs said...

totally sweet love the fence open.. great colouring

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the image and the way you have coloured it. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful tag, love the image, I just missed it :(

Deanne Saunders said...

Love it!!! I totally love how you created a gate!!! Never ever thought of doing that!!! Thanks for the idea!!!Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ-FLOWERS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...