Fabby Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Maddie with present

Following on from yesterdays post where I shared a little card I had made using one of the new digi's from Polkadoodles
I am back again to share another
This time I have used 
I coloured with Graph'It Markers, I was slightly concerned with her hair but I loved it in the end.
Think she sits perfectly on my little gift bag which I cut on my portrait
xx

I would like to enter this into 
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - unusual coloured hair
Oddball Art Stamp - Non Traditional hair



3 comments:

Caz said...

Love this Jan..Very cute xx

Cazro said...

Her hair is just perfect for our challenge, loving your porject. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC. Caz

Alyx said...

So cute. Love her hair! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...