Fabby Followers

Saturday 6 July 2013

New School

For my card today I have used the cute image Pencil Kids from DS4J 
It's a lovely fun to colour image - I used promarkers
The A/B on the book were are stickers
I have used some plain white Candi to which I added 
stickles - True Blue - Yellow and Glam Pink - they look good enough to eat!
The sentiment is computer generated
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
All that Stickles - True Blue Stickles
Graph'it Markers - New Beginnings - (2nd entry please delete if not allowed)
Crafty Catz - Its Childs play
Aud Sentiments - Two words

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card great image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Aw this is adorable! Love the layout and great colouring!
Thanks for joining our first challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Jan this is just so sweet, what a cute pair, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Jan, me again, oops had the wrong head on and should have said thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, I'm blaming it on the heat xx

NickScrapShack said...

Great kid card. Love the combo of paper, twine and Pom Pom

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week!
Nick

Caz said...

Gorgeous Card Jan xx

Thank you for sharing with us at Aud sentiments, and good luck.

Caz xx

Julie said...

What a darling card. Love the creative 2 word sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments in our 2 Word Sentiment challenge
Hugs,
Julie T

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love the cute image with the extra letters added to the book page. Nice to see you at GICC again too. :)

karen said...

Fabulous and very cute too, thanks for joining us at Graph It colour challenge, hugs, karen

Polkadoodles said...

So cute! What a sweet card! thanks so much for joining us at the Graph'It Colour challenge, good luck! x

Chas said...

Really cute card. I love the stickle combo you used. Thanks for playing at ATS!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...