Fabby Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

Suzie

When I saw this digi the other day I knew it was a must have for my collection! 
Her name is Seduction Suzie and you can find her here.
For my card I have also used
Promarkers/Flexi's
Glossy accents - shoes/lips/candi
Ribbon - The Ribbon girl
Buttons - Papermania Capsule Collection
DP- Back to Basics

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into - 
Passion For Promarkers - Ribbons and Buttons
Digital Tuesday - Favourite Colour (aqua)


8 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgous Jan...xxx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jan I love the image and the colour you have done her in is gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jan. Oh wow, this is fantastic. Gorgeous colours, fabulous image, and everything is so beautifully co-ordinated. Love those yummy flowers too.
With love, Sandra xxx

Gem said...

wow what a fab image Jan, I can see why you had to have her! I can feel a spend coming on! love what you've done with her :) xx

Judith said...

What a fab image - those eyes! a very pretty card hugs Judith x

Jac’s Playground said...

wonderful image, really saucy and I love the sentiment and gorgeous colour. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Jan this looks amazing and so very beautiful, that image is stunning so is your colouring, the flowers, colours and design are superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kimberly said...

Fantastic image...love the colours and your added detail is perfect...thanks for joining us at PFP this week..

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...